Ravi Sakthivel is a California licensed attorney with over twelve years of experience practicing law. Ravi earned his Juris Doctor from the University of the Pacific McGeorge School of Law where he excelled at the university’s renowned Parole Representation Clinic and Immigration Clinic.
After law school, Ravi was an associate at Hastings & Grewal where he provided debt relief solutions to hundreds of struggling Americans during the Great Recession. He earned his bachelor’s degree in history from the University of California Santa Cruz.
Prior to joining FeganScott in 2020 Ravi worked as a staff attorney for Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd, where he concentrated on large pharmaceutical class action lawsuits. Ravi also previously worked for several California law firms, where he practiced real estate, bankruptcy, consumer protection law and immigration law.
Ravi also has extensive experience in nontraditional legal roles. He has worked as a legal compliance officer for a cannabis brand company in Denver, Colorado and as a senior legal director for a China-based legal English production and services company.
- United States District Courts for the Northern, Central and Eastern District of California
- Practicing law since 2008
- Lived and worked in Shanghai, China for three years as a lawyer-linguists training legal professionals
- Treasurer and board member of the South Asian Bar Association of San Diego (“SABA-SD”)
- On the board of the McGeorge Alumni Board of Directors
- Member of both the Lawyers Club of San Diego and the San Diego County Bar Association
- Holds a Relativity Certified User Certificate