In 2020, California licensed attorney Ravi Sakthivel joined the FeganScott team as a Staff Attorney in its San Diego office. With over a decade of experience in both the private and public sector, Ravi brings a wealth of experience in case management, research, and document review.
Most recently, Ravi worked as a staff attorney at Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd and a document review attorney at TCDI. His work has guided the decisions of many legal teams and improved document production quality for advanced document review and discovery.
Ravi earned his Doctor of Law from the University of the Pacific – McGeorge School of Law and his Bachelor of Arts at University of California, Santa Cruz.
- United States District Courts for the Northern, Central and Eastern District of California
- Practicing law since 2008
- Lived and worked in Shanghai, China for three years as a lawyer-linguists training legal professionals
- Treasurer and board member of the South Asian Bar Association of San Diego (“SABA-SD”)
- On the board of the McGeorge Alumni Board of Directors
- Member of both the Lawyers Club of San Diego and the San Diego County Bar Association
- Holds a Relativity Certified User Certificate