Victoria Nabors joined the FeganScott team as a staff attorney in 2021. With over 15 years of legal experience in family law, criminal law, and civil litigation, she brings a unique eye to analyzing documents and developing fact patterns to support the prosecution of cases.
Previously, Victoria held attorney positions at document review leaders, as well as law firms, advocating for individuals across Georgia, North Carolina, and New York. Working as a guardian ad litem and also providing representation for children and parents, Victoria’s adept advocacy in child welfare and delinquency cases helped determine the best course of action for families. In her document review work, Victoria has helped facilitate positive resolutions to complex legal matters.
Victoria earned her Juris Doctor from Western Michigan University Thomas Cooley Law School and her Bachelor of Arts in English with a minor in Business from the University of Alabama. In 2018, Victoria was selected for the Federal Administrative Law Judge register.
- North Carolina
- New York
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- Georgia Supreme Court
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- Practicing law since 2006
- Member of Military Spouse J.D. Network
- Blackburn Institute Fellow and Advisory Board Member (9 years) at the University of Alabama
- Enjoys volunteering and serving through her membership in Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority, Inc. and Junior League
- Proud wife and mother of twins
- Training to become an arbitrator