Beth and Tim have successfully represented numerous individuals in pre-suit negotiations at the EEOC or state departments of human rights including:
- $350,000 settlement pre-litigation on behalf of female Chief Operating Officer against employer for gender discrimination.
- $200,000 settlement pre-litigation for male employee of national banking organization for retaliation for whistleblowing.
- $150,000 settlement after filing of state human rights complaint on behalf of male executive of national banking organization for sexual harassment and retaliation.
- $125,000 settlement for female contractor to national publication for retaliation.
- $125,000 settlement for female survivor of sexual abuse for violation of non-disclosure agreement.