Beth and Tim have successfully represented numerous individuals in pre-suit negotiations at the EEOC or state departments of human rights including:
- Representation of First Partner of California and other female survivors in connection with their testimony in criminal proceedings against Harvey Weinstein, resulting in conviction
- $250,000 settlement pre-litigation on behalf of senior woman assaulted by bus driver.
- $125,000 settlement pre-litigation for female Chief Operating Officer terminated after raising internal control concerns.
- $350,000 settlement pre-litigation on behalf of female Chief Operating Officer against employer for gender discrimination.
- $750,000 settlement pre-litigation on behalf of male employee against employer for sexual harassment and sexual orientation discrimination.
- $200,000 settlement pre-litigation for male employee of national banking organization for retaliation for whistleblowing.
- $150,000 settlement after filing of state human rights complaint on behalf of male executive of national banking organization for sexual harassment and retaliation.
- $125,000 settlement for female contractor to national publication for retaliation.
- $125,000 settlement for female survivor of sexual abuse for violation of non-disclosure agreement.