Attorney Jonathan D. Lindenfeld has developed an impressive record representing victims of economic fraud, serving as an ally throughout the complex litigation process.
Jonathan’s work includes securities litigation and shareholder derivative litigation while representing individual and institutional investors. Joining the FeganScott in 2020, Jonathan opened the firm’s New York City office.
Before joining FeganScott, Jonathan was an associate at the New York-based firm Pomerantz LLP, where his practice focused on federal securities litigation. At Pomerantz, Jonathan litigated cases against some of the largest generic pharmaceutical companies in the United States, arising from their alleged anticompetitive practices. In that role, he developed and executed strategies behind the firm’s complex discovery processes. Jonathan has also worked alongside economic and legal experts to obtain numerous precedent-setting decisions, which have paved new avenues of relief for damaged investors.
Jonathan earned his Juris Doctor from Hofstra University School of Law, where he graduated cum laude with an honors business law concentration and interned at the U.S. Attorney’s Office, Eastern District of New York. He was also an editor for the Hofstra Law Journal of International Business and Law. After law school, Jonathan was an associate at Levi & Korsinsky LLP. Jonathan earned his bachelor’s degree in economics from Queens College – City University of New York.
- New York
- New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York, District Court of the District of New Jersey
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third and Tenth Circuits
- Editor of Hofstra Law’s Journal of International Business and Law
- Practicing law since 2015
- New York native
- Jonathan is an avid hiker who, alongside his wife, strives to keep pace with their Australian Shepherd. When unable to make it out of the city, Jonathan spends his free time attending concerts and learning new instruments.